She’s performed regularly at royal and state functions, at the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding reception in April 2011 and became a British household name through the international media frenzy surrounding it.
In September 2012, Claire released her classical chart-topping album, ‘The Girl With The Golden Harp’ followed in 2015 by ‘Journey – Harp To Soothe The Soul’ which again achieved major classical chart success.
The album includes the very best music from these two releases including a favourite film score piece, Ladies In Lavender, a dramatic arrangement of Scarborough Fair, a soothing rendition of the Welsh lullaby Si Hei Lwli Mabi (Go To Sleep My Baby) and a joyous uptempo version of the Irish folk tune Toss The Feathers.
01. Ladies In Lavender
02. Scarborough Fair
03. All Through The Night
05. Glasgow Love Theme (from “Love Actually”)
07. Flower Duet (from “Lakmé”)
08. Toss The Feathers
09. O Mio Babbino Caro (“O My Beloved Father”) from “Gianni Schicchi”
10. Bluestone (Carreg Las)
11. La Danse des Sylphes
12. Go To Sleep My Baby (Si Hei Lwli Mabi)
13. Song To The Moon
14. 10 Woodland Sketches, Op.51: No. 1 To a Wild Rose
15. Theme From Downton Abbey